Call for Papers / Conference Theme
Inaugural APVEA conference - 2015
Venue: Muroran Institute of Technology, Hokkaido, Japan, July 18-19
The inaugural conference will be co-sponsored by Muroran Institute of Technology's Center for Multimedia Aided Education, so it will be free of charge. Check the menus at the top of this page for more information on APVEA's 2015 conference.
The theme for the inaugural conference is "Borderless Communication Now - Theory and Practice"
Proposals addressing the theme are particularly welcome. Submissions may include, but are not restricted to:
- Virtual exchange best practice
- Virtual exchange research design
- Showcasing of virtual exchange activities
- Virtual exchange with language learning as the focus
- International relations via virtual exchange
- Designing virtual exchanges
- Intercultural exchange
- Synchronous and/or asynchronous virtual exchange
- Virtual exchanges for specific contexts and purposes
All those dedicated to developing virtual exchange are invited to contribute their expertise.
More details of the conference submission process are available in the Call for Papers / abstract submission section of this site (you will have to have/create an account to access this - follow the directions at the link).