Call for Papers / Conference Theme
Second APVEA conference - 2017
Venue: Princeton University, New Jersey, USA,
Dates: Mar 25-26
Check the menus at the top of this page for more information on APVEA's 2017 conference.
The theme for the second conference is "Developing Communicative and Intercultural Competence through Virtual Exchange - Theory and Practice"
Proposals in the form of papers (25 minutes), posters (1 hour), or panel discussions (90 minutes) addressing the theme are particularly welcome. Submissions may include, but are not restricted to:
- Virtual exchange best practice
- Virtual exchange research design
- Showcasing of virtual exchange activities
- Virtual exchange with language learning as the focus
- International relations via virtual exchange
- Intercultural exchange
- Synchronous and/or asynchronous virtual exchange
- Virtual exchanges for specific contexts and purposes
All those dedicated to developing virtual exchange are invited to contribute their expertise.
More details of the conference submission process are available in the menus of this site (you will have to have/create an account to access this - follow the directions at the link) or you can click here and, after logging in/creating an account, you can submit your proposal.