Fourth biennial APVEA conference - 2021
Venue: The conference is presently set to be online. However, if the Covid situation settles and it becomes possible to be held face-to-face, then it will be held at Aquinas College on the Gold Coast, Australia
Dates: Dec 4~5The theme for the fourth conference is "Making Virtual Exchange Mainstream".
Proposals in the form of short papers (25 minutes), full papers (40 minutes) showcases of virtual exchanges (25 minutes), or panel discussions (90 minutes) addressing the theme are particularly welcome. Submissions may include, but are not restricted to:
- Virtual exchange best practice
- Virtual exchange research design
- Showcasing of virtual exchange activities
- Virtual exchange with language learning as the focus
- International relations via virtual exchange
- Intercultural exchange
- Virtual exchanges for specific contexts and purposes
All those dedicated to developing virtual exchange are invited to contribute their expertise.
Deadline for proposal submission is July 30.
Other important dates can be found here.
details of the conference submission process are available in the menus
of this site (you will have to have/create an account to access this).